Inspired USA Bike Trips, Walking Tours
and International Adventure Vacations
Three- to Eight-Day Guided and Supported Bicycling, Walking and
Active Tours Plus Corporate
Events and Charity Challenges
LIVE LIFE FREELY
With The Great Freedom Adventures Advantage:
• The New England, Northeast US and Belize Experts
• 37 Years of Bicycle Touring and Active Travel Expertise
Your Adventure Starts Here!
There is great freedom in spinning along on a bicycle and in traveling by foot and in our view, there is simply no better way to see your world. On a Great Freedom Adventure, you are not just passing through; you are within every scene you see...engaged with your surroundings and fully connected to the people and the places along the way. Our cycling and walking trips delight the senses, energize the body, and rejuvenate the soul. This is rich, rewarding travel that imprints lasting and enriching memories.
Great Freedom Adventures offers USA bike tours, walking trips and multi-sport adventures in regions possessing a unique diversity of natural beauty and cultural interests. These distinctive tours include a wealth of additional activities such as kayaking, nature walks, history tours, sunset sails, wine and beer tastings, river cruises, demonstrations and more. The tours provide guests with a full-sensory experience and an insider’s perspective and are designed to renew your sense of wonder and satisfy your sense of adventure. The inspired itineraries feature unsurpassed cycling and walking routes, exclusive events, hidden sites, top restaurants and high-end lodging. Throughout the tour, wonderful GFA guides take good care of you.
Great Freedom Adventures
Freedom to explore, freedom from logistics, planning and worry, freedom to relax and enjoy await you on your Great Freedom Adventure. Come join us for an unforgettable bicycle or walking adventure. Laugh with friends new and old and enjoy the easy camaraderie that develops through shared exertions and experiences. Open yourself to spontaneous moments and delightful surprises that make you feel alive again – that make you feel free.
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years."
~ Abraham Lincoln
"I would not hesitate to book another tour with Great Freedom Adventures and would urge anyone contemplating a bike tour in the Northeast to look no further than this fine company."
~ Bill R., CA
"We just finished the most amazing vacation with Great Freedom Adventures. Everything was wonderful, picture perfect locations, beautiful inns, great food, and of course superb cycling routes. This is our second year traveling with Great Freedom Adventures and we thought it could not get better and it did!! Thank you Great Freedom Adventures!!!!"
~ Pepita K., Mexico
"We enthusiastically recommend Great Freedom Adventures for east coast cycling!"
~ Sharon & Rob M., BC
"I just want to personally thank you for everything. I KNOW that what made this such a successful adventure went on behind the scenes and tours such as this don't just happen. Job well done!"
~Pruett B., GA
• Solo female traveler seeking roommate for October 16-21, 2016 Hudson Valley National Heritage Area Bike Tour.
• The 2017 Tour Schedule Is Up!
Exciting options abound for your 2017 adventure! Book 2017 tours by 11/30/16 to receive the 2016 rate. For inspiration go to the: Adventure and Cycling Tour Calendar.
• New Belize Adventure! Rain Forests, Ruins and Reefs
Eight-day exploration of primary rain forests, Mayan ruins and tropical islands. Hike, kayak, zip-line, swim, snorkel, paddle-board and more. Go to the Tour Calendar for 2017 dates and contact us for more information.
• New Tour for Walkers - Announcing GFA's first tour geared entirely for walkers! Walk stunning trails and carriage roads through the brilliant colors of Vermont. Tours run concurrently with some Vermont biking tours to appeal to both the cyclist and the walker traveling together. For more information go to:
• New Bike Tour - Announcing a new four day bike tour - Beguiling Woodstock Vermont and Beyond. Discover the irrepressible charm of Woodstock and the surrounding areas. Choose from spring, summer and fall departures:
• New Bike Tour - The new Rivers and Ridgelines Bike Tour in Vermont and New Hampshire is offered October 7-10, 2016. Book early to ensure a spot over this popular Columbus Day Weekend and the typical height of the fall foliage. View tour details:
Copyright © 2015 Great Freedom Adventures, All rights reserved.