Tour and Reservation Policies
Please read and be sure that you understand the following policies.
Reservations, Deposits and Final Payments
To sign up for a Great Freedom Adventures tour, reserve online, call us toll free at 1-877-545-1864, or mail the deposit. Group sizes are limited so early reservations are highly recommended. Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
A deposit is due upon booking - $500 per person for four to six day tours and $250 per person for three day tours. Payments may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard or PayPal. Our receipt of the deposit, registration form, and signed Waiver, Release and Consent form will secure your reservation.
An invoice for the balance will be emailed and final payment is due no later than 60 days before the tour departure date. Payment may be made by check or online with a credit card or through PayPal. If final payment is not received by the due date, Great Freedom Adventures reserves the right to cancel the reservation. Full payment is due at the time the reservation is made for trips booked within 60 days of the tour departure date.
Once you have reserved your trip, you will receive a Travel Planner with information such as arrival and departure details, suggestions for preparing for your tour, Waiver, Release and Consent form and a packing list.
Changes or Cancellations
A change to a different tour in the same calendar year will be allowed up to 60 days before the original tour departure date if space permits, and is subject to a $50 transfer fee. Changes within 60 days of the original tour departure date are subject to cancellation fees as outlined below.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing; refunds will be based on the day we receive written notice. Please purchase trip cancellation insurance, because exceptions to our cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including personal emergencies, canceled or delayed flights or ground travel to the tour departure point, or weather. Refunds will not be made for a participant arriving late or departing early from a tour, or for a participant not using accommodations, meals, or other services offered as part of a tour.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
Days prior to start of trip
91 or more
30 or less
$500 or $250 (loss of deposit)
50% of trip price
100% of trip price (20% of your
payment may be applied to another
of our tours departing within one
year of original tour start date.)
Great Freedom Adventures does not assume any responsibility or liability for any loss of or damage to personal belongings or property, including loss or theft of such items, or for any personal or bodily injury or loss sustained during or as a result of the tour. Therefore, we recommend that you determine your need for and obtain appropriate personal property, baggage, health/accident, and travel insurance.
Travel insurance is available from a number of insurers or their representatives, such as CSA Travel Protection at www.csatravelprotection.com or Travel Guard at www.travelguard.com. You may compare prices and policies at www.insuremytrip.com. We do not sell insurance or recommend any particular insurer or policy, but we highly recommend that you obtain travel insurance.
Families are most welcome. Children under the age of 18, however, must be accompanied on the trip at all times by a parent or legal guardian.
All prices are per person based on double occupancy. The single supplement covers a portion of the cost of having a room to yourself. Please let us know if you would prefer to share a room and we will make every effort to match you with a roommate of the same gender. If a roommate is found, the single supplement will not apply. If a roommate match is found after final payment has been made, the single supplement will be refunded. If a roommate is desired but no match is found, only 1/2 of the single supplement will be charged.
Our Right to Modify or Cancel Tours or Correct Pricing Errors
- Great Freedom Adventures reserves the right to modify tour itineraries without prior notice.
- Great Freedom Adventures will not assume responsibility for any vendor or other third-person or entity that fails to perform services that have been arranged for a tour. In such an event, Great Freedom Adventures will seek alternative services.
- In the unlikely event that a tour is cancelled by Great Freedom Adventures, you will be given the option of switching to another Great Freedom Adventures tour where space exists or receiving a full refund of payments made prior to the cancellation. Great Freedom Adventures disclaims responsibility or liability for any other personal expenses incurred by you before or as a result of a tour cancellation, such as airline tickets or other expenses. The new tour or the refund will constitute full and final settlement and discharge of all liability on the part of Great Freedom Adventures concerning the cancellation of the original tour.
- Great Freedom Adventures reserves the right to correct pricing errors in promotional materials and to use the corrected price in determining the amount due for a tour at the time a reservation request is processed. We will advise you of any such correction in our response to your reservation request.
- Participants must be in sufficiently good health to participate in the chosen tour.
- A signed Waiver, Release, and Consent form is required for participation in a tour.
- Participants bringing their own bikes should have bikes with a minimum of 21 gears and have the bikes thoroughly checked by a qualified bike mechanic before arrival.
Copyright © 2013 Great Freedom Adventures, LLC All rights reserved.