Six Day Bike Tours
Four Day Bike Tours
Three Day Bike Tours
3 Day Vermont Bike Trip: About the Trip
Short and Very Sweet Vermont Bike Trip
Three Day Guided Bike Tour
Maple Sugar, Artisan Cheese and Vermont Beer
Spend three sweet days discovering maple sugar shacks and savor mouthwatering pastries in a renowned bake shop, maple candies in country stores, local artisan cheese, freshly brewed beer and delectable meals in top-notch restaurants in Vermont’s Woodstock area and Hanover, NH too. Burn off those calories and more while biking past red barns on classic dairy farms, dramatic gorges, sparkling rivers and pristine lakes.
Covered Bridges, Country Stores and Wildlife
Bicycle through covered bridges, along pastoral back roads to stunning Green Mountain views. Listen for the distinctive thrash of foraging moose or the cry of a soaring eagle while pedaling past bogs and wildflower-filled meadows. Meet friendly Vermonters and encounter that indomitable Yankee spirit while witnessing the most beautiful landscapes and intriguing sights in central Vermont. This carefully crafted, guided and supported bike tour draws from 33 years of Vermont bike touring experience to treat you to the sweetest morsels in a few short days for a captivating slice of New England heaven.
Short and Very Sweet Vermont Bike Trip Highlights
- Stay at an elegant riverfront inn in the heart of Woodstock
- Savor foods fresh from the farm and prepared by talented chefs
- Explore Woodstock, one of the “prettiest small towns in America”
- Bike quiet roads through a pastoral landscape of dairy farms, wildlife areas, sugarbushes, country stores, river valleys, covered bridges and classic New England towns
- Explore vibrant Hanover, NH
- View dramatic Quechee Gorge and cascading waterfalls
- Visit Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site
- See cheesemaking and taste a variety of cheeses at the oldest working cheese factory in the US
- Visit a brewery and sample the brews
- Watch master glassblowers create exquisite glassware at renowned Simon Pearce
- Sample treats at an acclaimed bake shop and school
- Shop in unique stores, local artist’s galleries and antique shops
For this Vermont guided bike tour itinerary, please view the Short and Very Sweet Vermont guided bicycle tours itinerary.
Dates and Prices:
For the tour details, dates and prices, please go to the Short and Very Sweet Vermont bike trips details page.
Questions? Please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Copyright © 2013 Great Freedom Adventures, LLC All rights reserved.